PARENT SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
VOLUNTEER SIGN-UPS FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR (SIGN UP LINKS)
- August - October: Staff Birthdays (Juniors Hosted)
- Aug 27 - Oct 18: Women's Volleyball Admissions Gate
- Sept 2 - Oct 28: Football Admissions Gate
- Sept 2 - Oct 28: Football Concessions Stand
- Sept 24: Royal Dinner & Auction Volunteers
- Sept 24: Freshmen, Class of 2026 Auction Item "Great Outdoors"
- Sept 24: Sophomore, Class of 2025 Auction Item "Tri Tip BBQ for 50"
- Sept 24: Junior, Class of 2024 Auction Item "Tree of Luck"
- Sept 24: Senior, Class of 2023 Auction Item "Off to College"
- Sept 28: Paint the 'M'
- Sept 28: Freshmen Retreat
- Sept 28: Junior Homecoming Hallway Decorations
- Sept 30: Freshmen Homecoming Hallway Decorations & Volunteers
- Sept 30-Oct 8: Homecoming Dance & Celebration
- Anytime (Volunteer Clearance Online Training): Virtus
- Anytime (LiveScan) - pick up form in the Main Office
JOB REPORTS WEBSITE - who did it, how it was done, and recommendations for each position. Login required.
REPORT FORMS - Parent Association Wrap Up Report Forms. After completing your job, fill in one of the report forms and email to the Parents Association Reports Coordinator for uploading to the Job Reports website or print a hard copy and deliver to Karen Beaudin at MCP:
VOLUNTEER CLEARANCE & GUIDELINES
- Kitchen Use Guidelines - Guidelines for parent volunteer use of the Café Royale kitchen. Reserve the Café at [email protected].
- Virtus - Protecting God's Children - All volunteers are required to complete this online training. Instructions for creating an account and which training to complete can be found by clicking the link above. This training will take approximately 60-75 minutes to complete. Once completed a certificate can be printed that will need to be turned into the main office or emailed to [email protected]. Needs to be renewed every 3 years.
- Volunteer and Driver Clearance - A letter to parents detailing the requirements for volunteering and driving. Online training needs to be renewed every 5 years. Release & Waiver form needs to be renewed yearly.
PARENT SERVICE HOURS
- Calendar 2021-2022 - A condensed calendar noting MCP activities supported by Parents Association. Activities dates change sometimes throughout the year, please reference the calendar on the MCP website landing page for up-to-date information. This is only a guide for reference.
- Job Overviews 2021-2022 - A brief description of the Parents Association jobs.
- Organizational Chart 2021-2022 - See how we're organized from President, to Council, to Committees... in a one page format...
- Sync MCP Calendars to Smartphone - How to sync your smartphone to the MCP calendar and Athletic calendar.
- Parents Association Leaders Contact List
- Parents Association Leaders Team Folder Packet
- Parents Association Leaders Team Video Tutorial
- How to Access Job Reports Website
- Sign Up Genius Tutorial
- Slideshow: Parents Association Overview & Website
- Volunteer List
PA Meeting Minutes 21/22
PA Monthly Meeting Recordings