PARENT SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
(Service Hours are due by April 15, 2021. If you are volunteering for an event after this date, please email Carlesha Harris in the MCP Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.)
VOLUNTEER SIGN-UPS 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR (SIGN UP LINKS)
- Wednesday, April 14 - interview chaperones needed: Job Fair
- March - May: Admissions Gate - Women's Soccer
- April - July: Staff Birthday's Freshmen Class Hosted
- May: AP Exam Snacks for Students
- June 8 - Staff Appreciation Luncheon - Freshmen Hosted
- Anytime (Volunteer Clearance Online Training): Virtus
JOB REPORTS WEBSITE
- Job Reports Log In Link
Job Reports -- who did it, how it was done, and recommendations for each position. Login required.
Parent Association Wrap Up Report Forms. After completing your job, fill in one of the report forms and email to the Parents Association Reports Coordinator for uploading to the Job Reports website or print a hard copy and deliver to Karen Beaudin at MCP:
- PA Wrap Up Report Forms 2020-21 (PDF, online Fillable)
- PA Wrap Up Report Form 2020-21 (PDF, print Hard Copy)
- Sports Team Parent Report Form 2020-21 (PDF, online Fillable)
- Sports Team Parent Report Form 2020-21 (PDF, print Hard Copy)
- Timeline & Wrap-up Report 2020-21 (PDF, print Hard Copy)
- Click here to email completed Wrap Up Reports
PARENT SERVICE HOURS
- Parent service hours are logged on MobileServe, which can be accessed via a webpage or phone app: MobileServe
- Instructions for setting up a MobileServe account can be found at: MobileServe Set-Up
- Instructions for logging hours on MobileServe can be found at: MobileServe Logging Hours Directions
- Acceptable Parent Service Hours (from Handbook)
A list of acceptable service projects for satisfying the parent service hour requirement.
- Calendar 2020-21
A condensed calendar noting MCP activities supported by Parents Association. NOTE: DUE TO COVID - many of the dates, times and locations of listed activities might change. Please reference the calendar on the MCP website landing page for up-to-date information. This is only a guide for reference. Please click here for current calendar.
- Job Overviews 2020-21
A brief description of the Parents Association jobs.
- Organizational Chart 2020-21
See how we're organized from President, to Council, to Committees... in a one page format...
- Sync MCP Calendars to Smartphone
How to sync your smartphone to the MCP calendar and Athletic calendar.
- Directory (coming soon)
- Parents Association Leaders Contact List
- Parents Association Leaders Team Folder Packet
- Parents Association Leaders Team Video Tutorial
- How to Access Job Reports Website
- Sign Up Genius Tutorial
- Slideshow: Parents Association Overview & Website
- Volunteer List (coming soon)
- Kitchen Use Guidelines
Guidelines for parent volunteer use of the Café Royale kitchen.
- Virtus - Protecting God's Children
All volunteers are required to complete this online training. Instructions for creating an account and which training to complete can be found by clicking the link above. This training will take approximately 60-75 minutes to complete. Once completed a certificate can be printed that will need to be turned in to Lori Wooldridge's office.
- Volunteer and Driver Clearance
A letter to parents detailing the requirements for volunteering and driving.