PARENT SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
VOLUNTEER SIGN-UPS FOR 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR (SIGN UP LINKS)
- Aug-Oct: Staff Appreciation (Juniors Hosted)
- September 25: Breakfast Project
- September 30: MCP Dinner & Auction
- October 2-5: Drama Tech Week Dinners
- Oct 6-8 & 13-15: Drama Performance Volunteers
- October 26: Staff Luncheon - Juniors Hosted
- Sept 18: Senior Class Item
- Sept 18: Junior Class Item
- Sept 18: Sophomore Class Item
- Sept 18: Freshmen Class Item
- Anytime (Volunteer Clearance Online Training): Virtus
- Anytime (LiveScan) - pick up a form in the Main Office (LiveScan will be offered at Back to School Night on Sept. 6th)
JOB REPORTS WEBSITE - who did it, how it was done, and recommendations for each position. Login required.
REPORT FORMS - Parent Association Wrap Up Report Forms. After completing your job, fill in one of the report forms and email to the Parents Association Reports Coordinator for uploading to the Job Reports website or print a hard copy and deliver to Karen Beaudin at MCP:
VOLUNTEER CLEARANCE & GUIDELINES
- Kitchen Use Guidelines - Guidelines for parent volunteer use of the Café Royale kitchen. Reserve the Café at [email protected].
- Virtus - Protecting God's Children - All volunteers are required to complete this online training. Instructions for creating an account and which training to complete can be found by clicking the link above. This training will take approximately 60-75 minutes to complete. Once completed a certificate can be printed that will need to be turned into the main office or emailed to [email protected]. Needs to be renewed every 3 years.
- Volunteer and Driver Clearance - A letter to parents detailing the requirements for volunteering and driving. Online training needs to be renewed every 5 years. Release & Waiver form needs to be renewed yearly.
PARENT SERVICE HOURS
- Calendar - A condensed calendar noting MCP activities supported by Parents Association. Activities dates change sometimes throughout the year, please reference the calendar on the MCP website landing page for up-to-date information. This is only a guide for reference.
- Job Overviews - A brief description of the Parents Association jobs.
- Organizational Chart - See how we're organized from President, to Council, to Committees... in a one page format...
- Sync MCP Calendars to Smartphone - How to sync your smartphone to the MCP calendar and Athletic calendar.
- Parents Association Leaders Contact List
- Parents Association Leaders Team Folder Packet
- Parents Association Leaders Team Video Tutorial
- How to Access Job Reports Website
- Sign Up Genius Tutorial
- Slideshow: Parents Association Overview & Website
- Volunteer List
PA Meeting Minutes 21/22
PA Monthly Meeting Recordings