Apply For Admissions
Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School is now accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic school year. To apply for the 2023/2024 academic year, please contact the Enrollment Department at [email protected].
We are thankful for your interest in MCP, and invite you to apply. Mission College Prep encourages all interested families to submit their applications as quickly as possible as class sizes are limited.
You will be asked to upload a Student Essay in order for the application to be complete. For the Student Essay, please have your student answer the following questions below* in an essay format and save in a PDF or Word document. The essay should be a maximum of 500 typed words, approximately one page in 12 point font.
1) What have you done to prepare yourself for high school, both in and out of the classroom?
2) What do you hope to contribute and accomplish over the next four years?
3) Why do you want to attend Mission College Prep?
PARENT RELEASES & OTHER ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- Complete and submit the online application which includes a non-refundable application fee.
- A parent/guardian physical signature is required for the release of student records. Please provide the signed Parent Release School Record form to your student's current school and have them return the completed form and educational records to the Enrollment Management Office at MCP.
- A ‘Letter of Recommendation’ from principal/teacher may be required, especially if a student has any inconsistency in academic performance or disciplinary issues.
- A parent or guardian/student interview is required for all applicants. Interviews will be scheduled when the student’s application file is complete.
If you have any questions during the application process, please contact the Director of Enrollment Management, Ryan Weisenberg at (805) 543-2131.
Note: Transfer Student or International Applicants follow the same process.