Apply For 2019-2020
Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School accepts applications for the 2019-2020 school year November 1, 2018. We are thankful for your interest in MCP, and invite you to begin the process once Mission College Prep opens the application window.. This is the first step in the admissions process for incoming 9th grade students. Mission Prep encourages all interested families to submit their applications as early as possible after November 1st, as class sizes are limited.
Below are the steps for completing the online application:
- You will be asked to upload a Student Essay in order for the application to be complete. For the Student Essay, please have your student answer the questions below* and save in a PDF or Word document. The essay should be a maximum of 500 typed words, approximately one page in 12 point font.
- A parent/guardian physical signature is required for the release of student records. Please provide the signed Parent Release School Record form to your student's current school and have them return the completed form and educational records to the Enrollment Management Office at MCP.
- A Letter of Recommendation from principal/teacher may be required, especially if a student has any inconsistency in academic performance or disciplinary issues.
- Complete and submit the online application which includes a non-refundable application fee.
- A parent or guardian/student interview is required for all applicants. Interviews begin in December 2018 and will be scheduled when the student’s application file is complete.
If you have any questions during the application process, please contact the Director of Enrollment Management, at (805) 543-2131 x421.
Note: Transfer Student or International Applicants will follow the same process.