Apply For 2019-2020
Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School will begin accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year November 1, 2018. We are thankful for your interest in MCP, and invite you to begin the process once Mission College Prep opens the application window.. This is the first step in the admissions process for incoming 9th grade students. Mission Prep encourages all interested families to submit their applications as early as possible after November 1st, as classes continue to become impacted.
Below are the steps for completing the online application:
- You will be asked to upload a Student Essay in order for the application to be complete. For the Student Essay, please have your student answer the questions below* and save in a PDF or Word document. The essay should be a maximum of 500 typed words, approximately one page in 12 point font.
- *Essay Questions: What have you done to prepare yourself for high school, both in and out of the classroom? What do you hope to contribute and accomplish over the next four years? Why do you want to attend Mission College Prep?
- A parent/guardian physical signature is required for the release of student records. The authorization signature will be provided on the Parent Release/School Report form that you will print during the online application process. Please give the completed/signed form to your student's current school and have their current school return the completed form to the Enrollment Management Office at MCP.
- A Letter of Recommendation from principal/teacher may be required, especially if a student has any inconsistency in his or her academic performance or disciplinary issues.
- Please complete and submit the online application which includes a non-refundable application Fee.
- A parent or guardian/student interview is required for all applicants. Interviews begin in December 2017 and will be scheduled when the student’s application file is complete.
If you have any questions during the application process, please contact our Director of Enrollment Management, at (805) 543-2131 x421.
Note: Please contact the Enrollment Management Office directly to apply for admission as a Transfer Student or International Student.