Welcome! As an MCP parent you are automatically part of the MCP Parents Association. Our mission is to support MCP and build community. We invite you to get involved. Together we can make MCP be the best it can be for our daughters and sons. This page gives you valuable information to connect and get involved. Click on the links.
Volunteer Sign Ups
3/29 Freshman College Night Refreshments
Provide refreshments for freshman parents and students
Feb-Mar Seniors Host Staff Appreciation
Senior parents please help show our appreciation to staff by helping with breakfast March 9, or Wednesday morning treats.
- April 1, Walking Challenge Kick-off
Parent volunteers needed to assist with check-in, monitoring the course, and food and water stations at this event for MCP Staff and other Diocesan employees.
4/7 Mock Rock and Talent Show
Help provide refreshments for this student event.
AP Refreshments Hosted by Sr Class
Provide water and snacks for students taking AP exams. Deliver to Cafe 4/24-28.
4/28 Coffee and Poker Night
Can you be a dealer for Black Jack, Roulette or Texas Hold'em tables? Refreshments are also needed.
Freshman Transportation to Food Bank
A driver/chaperone is needed each Wednesday of the school year, 7:45-10:25am, to transport 3-4 freshman students to help at the Food Bank.
Men's Volleyball Admission Gate
Parents to work admission gate for men's home volleyball games.
Baseball Admission Gate
Parents to work admission gate for home baseball games.
Job Reports Website
- Job Reports Log In Link
Job Reports--Who did it, how it was done, and recommendations for each position. Login required.
- How To Access & Update Job Reports 2016-17 (Mission ImPossible)
A step-by-step guide for finding and updating your position page and accessing reports online.
- PA Wrap Up Report Form (Word Document, Fillable)
After completing your job fill in the report form and email to Parents Association Website Coordinator for uploading to the Job Reports website.
- PA Wrap Up Report Form 2016-17 (Hard Copy)
If you prefer you may fill out a hard copy of the report form and deliver it to Lois Gall at MCP.
- Timeline, Wrap-up Report and Parent Service Form 2016-17 (Word Doc, Fillable)
- Timeline, Wrap-up Report and Parent Service Form 2016-17 (PDF, Hard Copy)
Use this triple purpose form. 1) Record your volunteer activities and hours. 2) Submit as Wrap-up Report. 3) Turn in copy as Parent Service Hour Log.
- Parent Service Hours Form, Excel (Excel Document, Fillable)
- Parent Service Hours-Short Form (PDF, Hard Copy)
Use to record your volunteer activities and hours.
- Parent Service Hours PreApproval Form
Use to request preapproval for hours to be completed after April 15.
- Calendar 2016-17
A condensed calendar noting MCP activities supported by Parents Associaiton.
- Guidebook 2016-17
Here you'll find job descriptions, philosophy, policies and more.
- Job Overviews 2016-17
A brief description of the Parents Association jobs.
- Organizational Chart 2016-17
- See how we're organized from President, to Council, to Committees... in a one page format.
- Acceptable Parent Service Hours (from Handbook)
A list of acceptable service projects for satisfying the parent service hour requirement.
For privacy concerns, the following documents are on Canvas. Canvas will require you to log in.
- Directory 2016-2017
This is the electronic version of the printed directory.
- Directory Addendum 2016-2017
This is an addendum to the Directory. It includes correections and updated information.
- Parents Association Leaders Contact List 2016-17
A condensed phone and email list of Parents Association Leaders (PALs).
- Volunteer List 2016-2017
Find your team and see who expressed an interest in helping. Phone numbers and emails available.
- Slideshow: Parents Association Overview 2016-2017
Slideshow presenting a quick overview of the Parents Association.
- Slideshow: Parents Association Websites 2016-2017
Slideshow describing information on Parents Association websites and how to access it.
- Volunteer & Driver Clearance Letter
A letter to parents detailing the requirements for volunteering and driving.
- Driver Protocol
Protocol and rules for driving students to and from MCP events.
- Kitchen Use Clearance 2016-17
An overview of the necessary requirements to use or assist in MCP's Kitchen.
- Kitchen Use Guidelines
Guidelines for parent volunteer use of the Café Royale kitchen.