Apply For 2017-2018
Application for Admission
Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School is currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year (scroll down for link to online application). We are thankful for your interest in MCP, and invite you to begin your enrollment process by clicking on the button below. This is the first step in the admissions process for incoming 9th grade students, and we encourage all interested families to submit their applications quickly, as classes continue to become impacted.
Below is an outline of items to prepare as you begin the online application. If you have any questions before you begin your application please contact Mary Cronin, Director of Enrollment Management, at (805) 543-2131 x421 or email@example.com.
- Please complete and submit the online Application which includes a $100.00 non-refundable Application Fee.
- You will be asked to upload a Student Essay in order for the application to be complete. For the Student Essay, please have your student answer the question below and save in a PDF or Word document. The essay should be a maximum of 500 typed words, approximately one page in 12 point font.
Essay Question: What have you done to prepare yourself for high school, both in and out of the classroom, what do you hope to contribute to the school and why do you want to attend Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School?
- Your physical signature is required for the release of student records. The authorization signature will be provided on the Parent Release/School Report form that you will print during the online application process, complete, sign, give to your student's current school, and return to the Enrollment Management Office at MCP.
- A Letter of Recommendation from your student's principal/teacher is optional. This is particularly helpful if a student has any inconsistency in his or her academic performance or disciplinary issues. (This will be submitted separately from the online application).
- A parent or guardian/student interview is required for all applicants. Interviews begin in January 2017 and will be scheduled when the student’s application file is complete.
*Please contact the Enrollment Management Office to apply for admission as a Transfer Student or International Student.